This Landing Pages course consists of a theoretical and a practical part.
No matter how good your offer is, if your Landing Pages are not good, you will not sell anything. That’s why you should put a lot of effort into creating your Landing Pages and your target page in a really professional way.
3 REASONS why you should start this workshop.
The most important question is: “Is this Landing Pages course worth it?”. The answer is simple: Yes! Because only those who present their product or service in an optimal way will then be able to sell their offer in an optimal way.
1. Visitors become customers
Most marketers focus on traffic generation. But that is only half the battle.
It is more important to ensure that visitors are safely guided to the desired offer, so that prospects also become customers.
2. Lower costs. More success.
Instead of always investing in new traffic (AdWords, SEO), achieve the greatest possible success with existing traffic first.
Here you learn how to guide customers cleanly into the sales channel.
3. Come on: theory becomes practice
Learn the tricks of “sales psychology” (mental triggers) with which you can increase the success of your landing page. And above all: take the next step!
In this course you will not only learn the theory. I will also show you many practical examples and explain on “real” web pages what can be solved well and what can be solved better.
With practical examples
At the end of the course – Landing Pages Professional – you will be able to
- Learn the difference between landing and homepage ✓.
- When do you need a landing page? ✓
- What is the strategic structure ✓
- What modules of the content management system do you need to drive customers to a follow-up action (call to action)? ✓
- What are the main incentives and which ones do you need for your product or service? ✓
- Learn about the psychology of marketing and use this knowledge for your landing page ✓
- Using real landing pages as an example, I explain the use of the different modules, what is good and what could have been solved better ✓
- We will create a landing page together. With all the necessary modules (payment, email marketing, contact form…) ✓
Who is the Landing Pages course for?
The professional Landing Pages course is very multifaceted, and is therefore intended for an unusually broad group:
- Managers and directors who work in traditional sales and marketing and need innovative digital sales tools to complete their overall strategy ✓
- Sales professionals, sales managers, sales engineers, etc. ✓
- Students and freelancers who want to get partially or fully into this topic – new way of marketing ✓
Not the right topic for you or are you looking for another course?
Use one of the fastest growing digital marketing tools (Landing Pages) with relatively little effort.
In total we cover 5 blocks:
1. Analysis of the product/service and its target groups
- Use of appropriate tools such as Google Trends, Google Search Console, etc.
- With the help of a successfully applied methodology, we find together the best benefit of the product (benefit of the service) and its numerically strong target group.
2. Installation/Creation of the WordPress based target page
- Introduction to hosting: what providers are there, how much they cost, what recommendations can I give you from my experience?
- How does the implementation of a WordPress landing page work?
- How does the implementation of a landing page work with a specialized hosting for Landing Pages such as Shopify?
3. Selection and installation of the necessary modules
- Which payment systems are available, how much they cost and which ones are suitable for them (depending on the country)
- Which email marketing system do you need?
- How many emails do you need and how do you integrate them into a professional system?
- Contact form integration
- Call-to-action integration
4. Inbound payment processing
- For automatic delivery of digital products
- For other products or services
5. Answers to all your questions, tips and comments on how to constantly improve your landing pages.
- How to create a successful landing page in a short time with a relatively low cost
- Support in setting up your hosting / selecting a domain name
To optimize the use of the target page, I recommend from experience the use of the best ads on Instagram (segmentation, better description of your product, high conversion rate, etc.).
Here you have the opportunity to order our course “Instagram Marketing”. If you order the second course, you will receive (as regularly) a discount, this time of 20%.
With practical examples
- SEO Specialist
- Programmer in html, css – experience of more than 20 years
- CMS specialist : more than 50 different plugin integration modules (payment systems, course management, e-commerce, blog, E-mail-Marketing marketing, SEO analysis, e-book sales, video channels, digital products,…)
- Experience in projects in a wide variety of fields : Real Estate, Construction, Digital Marketing, Wellness and Wellness products and consultancy, training, clubs, lawyers, restaurants, education, consulting, public transport,…
- Many years of experience in projects in the field of digital marketing and sales | social media.
- Completed studies in business administration (marketing) and programming in Germany