Email Marketing |
Remarketing & Retargeting
✓ Software – Systems
✓ High Conversion Content Creation
✓ Integration and Administration
Analysis of: Target Group | Product – Service
Development: Customized | Optimized | Automated | Automated
Email Marketing in terms of personalized and objective communication with the end customer is an ideal medium. Email Marketing allows us to send messages via email and generate Email Marketing by adapting the content to different types of customers to achieve various types of objectives in Digital Marketing. Even though conventionally we can think of Email Marketing as a conversion oriented channel, the truth is that this medium allows you to carry out many functionalities and adjust to a variety of situations.
That is why having a variety of functionalities, Email Marketing becomes a fundamental tool when developing your Digital Marketing. It can be used to attract new customers, provide information about services and offers, follow up on potential customers, build customer loyalty with the brand and even for administrative purposes such as a thank you when purchasing a service or product.
However, the most important thing is that its professional development is essential, because if you do not have an advanced Email Marketing can be counterproductive with customers and even lead them to end up marking emails as Spam.
- Analysis and development of the Email Marketing strategy and tools, including all processes and success control. Comparison of the company’s presence in the field with competitors, and evaluation from the customer’s point of view. Analysis of the success of Email Marketing.
- Objective: To find out which instruments can continue to be used or should be revised. To know what needs to be known and implemented.
- Fusionar los intereses de las ventas y el cliente junto al Email Marketing, comparando los instrumentos de comunicación necesarios desde el punto de vista de las ventas con los recursos operativamente disponibles.
Objetivo: Aumentar la eficacia de la comunicación alineándola con las necesidades de las ventas.
Marketing, in coordination with real needs, is the basis for a successful approach to the customer.
- Solution-Oriented 50% 50%
- Implementation Barrier 70% 70%
- Costs 30% 30%
- Emotional 80% 80%
- Informative 90% 90%
- Customer Confidence 80% 80%
- Relevance 70% 70%
- Efficiency 80% 80%