✓ Benefits of the product or service
✓ Define the target group
✓ Finding the optimal sales process
Analysis | Product | Services | Niche | Benefit | Target Group
Most companies still have a traditional orientation with their marketing mix. Product brochures, trade shows, billboards, showroom and trade magazine ads, complemented by a website, form the information base for customers. At the same time, 89% of customers already search for solutions on the web before contacting your company.
This means that before your salespeople can convince the customer of your product, it is already too late. Take real estate, for example. There are still countries that try to offer their real estate products through their sales rooms. As it is already too late – the customer has already made his decision – now they also know why the number of visitors in the local sales rooms is decreasing, however, this together with the digitalization of the business is totally effective to give that 100% solution to the customer.
But many decision makers find it very difficult to start here and optimize. Because you have to change the habit and habits. And we all know that this is the hardest thing to do.
- Analysis of existing marketing strategy and instruments, including processes and success control. Comparison of the company’s presence with competitors and evaluation from the customer’s point of view. Analysis of the success of the web presence.
- Objective: Which instruments can continue to be used or should be revised. What additions or changes are necessary.
- To merge the interests of sales and marketing by comparing the communication tools needed from a sales point of view with the operationally available resources.
Objective: To increase the effectiveness of communication by aligning it with sales needs.
Marketing, in coordination with real needs, is the basis for a successful approach to the customer.
- Solution-Oriented 80% 80%
- Implementation Barrier 100% 100%
- Costs 50% 50%
- Emotional 80% 80%
- Informative 100% 100%
- Customer Confidence 20% 20%
- Relevance 70% 70%
- Efficiency 50% 50%