Web and Network Advertising
✓ Development + Improvement
Advertising media analysis | Advertising and promotion approach | Development of digital advertising
Digital advertising is a promotional activity whose objective is to sell a product or service to a target audience via the Internet. Using a highly tailored message, advertising can be adapted to specific audiences (Somewhat recommended) or general to all audiences (Poorly filtered). Since the Internet became the rule to follow, advertising has been divided into 2 fields: traditional advertising and digital advertising. Digital advertising revolves around any online advertising activity, such as the development of Landing Pages, advertising on social networks and so on.
It should be noted that we are talking about a growing medium, to the point that it is expected that investment in digital advertising will soon exceed investment in television, radio, billboards and other traditional media, and all this taking into account costs per ad which are much lower.
- Analysis and development of the strategy and instruments of pattern and promotion, including all processes and success control. Comparison of the company’s artificial presence in the field with respect to competitors, and evaluation from the client’s point of view. Analysis of the success of digital advertising.
- Objective: To know which instruments can continue to be used or should be revised. To know what should be known and implemented. All this in Advertising and Promotion of digital advertising.
- Merge sales and customer interests in digital advertising, comparing the necessary communication tools from a sales point of view with the operationally available resources.
Objective: To increase the effectiveness of advertising communication by aligning it with sales needs.
Advertising in coordination with the real needs, is the basis for a successful approach to the client.
- Solution – Oriented 70% 70%
- Implementation Barrier 60% 60%
- Costs 90% 90%
- Emotional 80% 80%
- Informative 90% 90%
- Customer Confidence 40% 40%
- Relevance 60% 60%
- Efficiency 70% 70%