✓ Dynamic pages | Blogs
✓ Social networks
Not all SEO is the same – Find and apply dynamic content and analyzed keywords.
SEO is a big word. Many talk about it, but very few know how to do it. SEO is a mixture of knowledge, dynamics and permanent creation. Due to the increasing digital marketing, the topic “long-term reach increase” becomes more than ever a buzzword, but also the truth to reach.
Unlike Landing Pages, which generate clicks and leads (LEADS) at cost. This database guarantees greater reach day after day without having to invest in expensive ads.
Imagine the following: You have 80,000 potential customers and you are about to launch a new project (for example: the sale of lots of a new subdivision). You quickly realize the opportunities you have in launching the new product. You can test the market and make corrections in a very efficient way.
- Analysis: Where are you currently with your positioning using your current digital sales and marketing channels, what adjustments and changes need to be made in the short term and what evolution do you expect in the long term? Goal: Increase your organic growth, adjust strategy (SEO vs. ads) according to your short and long term goals.
- Development of an action plan, whose measures will be managed jointly or through an agency.
Clear separation between organic reach measures and paid advertising (ads). What potential is lying fallow and waiting to be activated by you.
- Solution-Oriented 70% 70%
- Implementation Barrier 90% 90%
- Costs 40% 40%
- Emotional 20% 20%
- Informative 30% 30%
- Customer Confidence 30% 30%
- Relevance 90% 90%
- Efficiency 90% 90%