✓ Conversion rate
Only the “right” target page sells, as long as it finds the target group.
Only a maximum of 4% of Landing Pages have a satisfactory conversion rate. First of all, you must know what are the niches, the particular strengths of your product or service. Next is the “Virtual Cultural” topic. In this category it is about finding the right mix of your entire presentation.
Finally, it is about finding the right target groups. If they differ a lot – which is very often the case – you have to take this into account. Solution: Make appropriate separations for highly differentiated target groups and place differentiated ads.
- Analysis of the product approach and comparison with the target group-oriented presentation.
- Objective: Harmonious coordination of the Landing Page with its target group. Correlation between product, benefits and customer expectations.
- It is not a one-time process. Only with proper analysis, constant review and improvement do you get closer to the goal of making a sales page that sells well.
Distinguish clearly between website and landing page. Recognize the meaning and use it for what is decisive for your product or service.
- Solution-Oriented 80% 80%
- Implementation Barrier 90% 90%
- Costs 30% 30%
- Emotional 80% 80%
- Informative 100% 100%
- Customer Confidence 50% 50%
- Relevance 70% 70%
- Efficiency 80% 80%