Google Business Profile & Trends
✓ Google Business Profile
✓ Google Trends
✓ Google Search Console
Increase your reach with a strategic and informed use of targeted informed use of targeted content channels.
Long-term, but also short-term success with the help of targeted and informative content creation and distribution is much more effective and, above all, sustainable with information-related channels such as Google My Business, Pinterest and email marketing.
With Facebook and Instagram (personality and less complex product and service channels) more personal and, above all, promotional presentations are much more successful. However, these channels are less suitable for the creation of a long-term SEO strategy. They rather support classic information channels.
- Analysis: Research on the use and previous experience of these channels. Depending on the product or service offered, analyze individually whether and which information channels have been established and used.
Objective: Improve dissemination by adding special information channels. Possibly, depending on the product, the development of an additional sales channel.
- Creation of an account (Business account) with connection to the website API or Landing Page, instruction and technique of creating and distributing information. In addition, the use of statistics for cross evaluation.
Giving up on Google My Business, Pinterest and email marketing means giving up on leads. Especially in the long run. When they see the point of adding an information portal, they will realize why their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has been pretty weak so far.
- Solution-Oriented 60% 60%
- Implementation Barrier 80% 80%
- Costs 40% 40%
- Emotional 70% 70%
- Informative 80% 80%
- Customer Confidence 70% 70%
- Relevance 80% 80%
- Efficiency 70% 70%